HVAC Service Technician Application
Controlled Air, Inc., a leader in commercial and industrial HVAC/Building Automation service and installation, seeks an experienced HVAC technician for field service operations. Responsibilities include corrective and preventive maintenance on a wide range of HVAC equipment and temperature control systems. Applicants must hold a D2 or S2 license, EPA certification for the proper handling of refrigerants, and be experienced with commercial systems. We are looking for a hard working individual who is motivated, strives for excellence and seeks a long and lasting work career with a company who cares.
- D2 or S2 license with 5+ years’ experience in repairs, service and maintenance of commercial HVAC equipment and temperature controls
- Valid driver’s license
- Us citizen or valid permanent worker
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Medical insurance (including family)
- Paid sick, holiday and vacation time.
- Annual profit sharing retirement plan
- Low cost employee paid dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- Pretax flexible benefits plan
- Company supplied vehicle, gas card, phone and tablet/computer
Why should you join the Controlled Air, Inc. team?
We would love for you to be a part of our family-like environment, which fosters seamless collaboration and innovation. We are constantly starting conversations around how to create the most intelligently designed and constructed systems, focusing on high performance, energy efficiency, and customer satisfaction. Controlled Air, Inc. offers professional growth opportunities, and benefits. Come join our growing team!
Controlled Air Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Questions or to send your resume directly email: firstname.lastname@example.org