Energy Solutions for a Sustainable World
Controlled Air and Yanmar Together Offer:
- Value – energy solutions solve business and life interruptions
- We provide boutique energy solutions through our partnerships and in-house knowledge.
- We collaborate with your local teams to develop turnkey energy, microgrid and nanogrid solutions from 35kw to 3MW.
- Leverage all incentives and credits to lower initial costs.
- Control utility costs, improve reliability.
- Environmentally friendly solutions – lower your carbon footprint.
- We gather data to develop a concept for solution, including High level engineering review – feasibility, possibility.
- Concept developed, equipment selected and evaluation for savings completed.
- Preparation of initial customer concept proposal. Meetings and feedback from customer.
- For customers out of our direct service area, we will work with local companies to price mechanical, electrical quotes, and make sure there is a local dealer to supervise.
- We collaborate to develop budget proposal for review, customer ROI study, and finalize proposal.
- We provide management supervision of site work, commissioning, installation of the energy solution.
- Hand over solution to customer after testing and utility verification
Single Building Micro grids/Nano grids
- High utility costs and unreliable energy supply place unnecessary stress on buildings and business.
- Replacing or repairing out of date systems only provides more of the same.
- Hybrid Energy Solutions are required to retro fit old buildings or create state of the art new buildings. It's not just patching up existing infrastructure.
- Cogeneration, solar and batteries can be combined with HVAC and controls to create a nanogrid in a single building where energy use and outages are a concern.
- Nano-grids can run in island mode during black-outs, fully disconnected from the grid.
- We utilize full scale microgrid systems, miniaturized to manage and incorporate multiple energy technologies to meet the needs of each specific customer, and installed in a single building.
- Nanogrids can be installed in new construction, as well as updating older inefficient buildings.
- These nanogrids allow for smaller high energy use buildings to remain operational during outages, as well as providing heat, hot water and electricity for daily use.
Nursing Homes & Senior Living
Pools & Recreational Facilities
Hospitals & Surgery Centers
Please provide your information below and one of our sales engineers will reach out to you soon.