Taking care of these basic items can help save you money and energy.
- Clear off roof hatches of snow and ice. If hatches are not cleared and there is an emergency we will not be able to access the roof.
- Clear snow & ice away from heat pumps. Heat pumps can freeze, causing improper functioning.
- If you run A/C in the winter due to internal load, be sure:
- Clear snow & ice away from condensing unit.
- Make sure your A/C is capable of low ambient operation.
- Keeping snow away from equipment electrical panels will help prevent water from entering and possibly causing short circuiting.
- Safety with snow & ice is always a concern. Keeping your equipment accessible during the winter time can make it easier for our service technicians to access your equipment safely if repairs are necessary.