On January 25, 2018, Vin Chiocchio joined with globelé Energy for the Executive Energy Summit. In this three hour long event 4 speakers in the energy field spoke about a variety of topics to educate about energy efficiency for commercial buildings.
- Energy Compliance Laws for Building Owners and Ratepayers
- Understanding Energy Conservation, Efficiency and Generation Methods
- The Economics of Energy and How to Capture all Available Money
- Options for Financing Energy Measures
- Understanding the Pricing of Electricity and Natural Gas Supply
- Understanding your Energy Bill and the Impact of Stabilizing Demand
- The Corporate Communication Process to Best Manage Energy Costs
- Vincent Chiocchio, President of Controlled Air, Inc., discussing energy efficiency and energy generation.
- Elena Cahill, JD, CEM, BEP, globelé Energy, discusses economics of energy, financing and more.
- Alex Discepolo, CPA, covering the new tax changes as they relate to both energy conservation and generation.
- Kristilee Lahaye, CEP (certified energy procurement specialist), covering electricity and natural gas markets.
In case you missed the first event,
a second Executive Energy Summit is being held
Thursday, April 26, 9:00 AM.
For more information or to register go to:
Watch a clip from the event to see what you missed: